Monday, September 7, 2009

Pictures of customer's gowns!

Thanks to my customers for the wonderful pictures! And once again, I am really glad to have help you find your dream gowns at prices even you say is very cheap!! And most importantly, thanks for believing and trusting me. And thanks for acknowledging once again that the qualities of the gowns are good! I have uploaded the pictures, so as to share with other brides, and also to instil more confidence in them!

Hope you all like these pictures!!I would really like to thank you all for the pictures. This is definitely a form of recognition to me. And for the other brides who have not send me your photos, I would really appreciate if you could send it to me. For this is a form of recognition to me, and I really treasure it alot...

Thanks all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment