Monday, June 8, 2009

Diamonds - A Gal's Best Friend.


Met up with an old time friend today and was glad that he has shared something really nice with me. And something I can share with all brides-to-be. DIAMONDS!!! Apparently, he is in this business with his friends and therefore he is sharing this good deal with me.

Wonder if anyone have heard of De Fred's Diamonds. From what I understand, De Fred was actually very well known among the royalties, celebrities and the high end customers. They only provide very good or rather would I say triple excellent Diamonds to clients. Amazingly, sales of De Fred's Diamonds was all through words of mouth. And of cos, with such good and superb qualities diamonds, it usually comes with a "superb" price too.

Here's the good deal he shared with me. This company called Just Diamonds by DeFred, was set up so that it can reach to the mass public. Just like you and me, now we can afford high quality diamonds at a very competitive price.

All diamonds from Just Diamonds by DeFred, are GIA Certified, triple excellent, F Colour and above, VS2 and above. You would think such good grade of diamond would definitely cost a bomb. But I must say I was pretty amazed when he told me how much this n that diamond cost.

You won't believe it until you see it. I believe many of you will be looking for 'Si Dian Zuan' too. I thought it would be nice if you can get De Fred's Diamonds at prices you cannot find any where else. Afterall, J V Bridal Gowns is also offering good quality gowns at very affordable prices too! Feel free to find out more info from me if you're interested. I'll be glad to intro you to my friend, who will be more than willing to explain to you more about their diamonds!

Thanks to my friend, for offering this good deal - Good quality diamonds at very affordable prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment